- Corporate Information
- Accrelist achieved profit before tax of S$0.9 million (EBITDA S$5.7 million) as compared to a loss before tax of S$0.4 million (EBITDA S$3 million) in FY2018.
- Jubilee’s profit before tax soared to S$3.5 million (EBITDA S$4.7 million) from S$0.9 million (EBITDA S$2.7 million) in FY2018.
- Accrelist completed the acquisition of Refresh Laser Clinic group of companies on 1 October 2018 and the companies are now known as Accrelist Medical Aesthetics group of companies. This acquisition brought about a net profit before tax of S$1.1 million for FY2019.
- Accrelist subsidiary, Jubilee completed the acquisition of Honfoong Plastic Industries Pte Ltd on 31 July 2018. This acquisition increased the total number of machines to 118, allowing for greater loading.
- Terence Tea identified new area of growth for Accrelist – Fintech
- Jubilee made a turnaround in FY2018 with a net profit of $0.9 million
- Accrelist A.I. Tech obtained Remittance Licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Accrelist A.I. Tech launched its own mobile payment services on WeChat Pay platform
- Accrelist announced plans to acquire Refresh Laser Clinic group of companies.
- Completed the conversion of the US$16 million loan into shares of Jubilee and consequently increased its stake in Jubilee.
- Accrelist provided an aggregate of US$16 million in convertible loan and direct loan to Jubilee to fund its acquisition of WE Components Pte. Ltd. and for working capital needs
- The Company, formerly known as WE Holdings Ltd., was renamed as Accrelist Ltd.
- The Group posted a revenue of US$4.8 million
31 March 2015
- Its working capital is stated at US$19.5 million
31 January 2015
- the disposal of the WE Components Group
Promising SME500 2015
- The Group repaid a total of US$12.3 million in bank borrowings, strengthening the position of the Group to pursue its commodities businesses.
18 June 2013
- The Group has cleared the debt of $7.49 million under a loan facility dated 2 June 2010 via proceeds of a share placement, thereby strengthening our balance sheet for the financial year of 2014 and beyond.
- The holding and subsidiary companies were rename
- Established Taiwan office in Taipei
- RTO of Plexus Components Private Limited was completed
- Record Revenue crosses S$410 million mark
- Record Net Profit after Tax at S$7.5 million>
- Record Highest Total Dividend at 2.1 cents per ordinary share
- Successful Share Placement of S$6.7 million net proceeds
- Secured US$30 million term loan for business expansion
- Successful acquisition of Microchip distribution rights
- Secured distribution and service rights of Flexstar Technology Inc
- Revenue crosses S$330.2 million mark
- Record Net Profit after Tax at S$6.1 million
- Record Highest Total Dividend of 1.9 cents per ordinary share
- Set up Representative Office in India
- Divestment of 50% stake WesTech Electronics India Pvt Ltd
- Revenue crosses S$200 million mark
- Appointment as international procurement office for
high definition LCD panels from world renowned manufacturers
- Divestment of 55% stake in Pacific Wave Pte Ltd
- Divestment of 55% stake in WesCal Korea Ltd
- Acquisition of 51% shareholding in Pacific Wave Pte Ltd
- Divestment of subsidiary, WesTech Industries Pte Ltd
- Distribution agreement signed with Texas-based WebOffice Inc. covering 10 Asia Pacific countries
- Distribution agreement signed with Sharp Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd. covering six Asian countries.
- Distribution agreement signed with Powerwave Technologies Inc. covering the Asia Pacific region.
- Incorporation of subsidiary, WesCal Electronic Trading (Shanghai) Pte Ltd in the People’s Republic of China.
- Acquisition of subsidiary, HK Team Technologies Limited in Hong Kong.
- Initial Public Listing on the Singapore Exchange.
- Representative office, WesTech Shenzhen, set up in the People’s Republic of China, to manage expansion into North Asia.
- Incorporation of subsidiary, WesCal Hong Kong.
- Awarded Enterprise 50 award jointly organised by Accenture and The Business Times and supported by the Economic Development Board.
- ACAL Plc. becomes a strategic investor.
- Incorporation of subsidiary, WesCal Malaysia.
- Incorporation of WesTech Electronics.